Michale Hess—author of Fred and Bud series….
It is so hard to pick ten books that I like and dislike. To be truthful, I have never met a book that I didn’t like. Every book I read, it brings a different kind of feelings and different worlds.
So how hard I must pick my ten books, which there is no list for dislike book.
My top ten favorite books, and series. So here we go.
- The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. The books tell a story of a torment vampire who had been alone for a long time. He finally finds love. At first he was afraid then he started to trust in himself and his true love.
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowlings—this series is about a small boy who lost his parents at an early age and lived with his aunt and her husband. He is mistreated by them. He learns he is a wizard and who killed his parents. This series gives hope and challenges of growing up.
- Dirt by Kim F Ridley an upcoming author. Her book is about a girl who learns that she has magical powers. It is has challenges of growing up and knowing who you are. This is a Young Adult book that can be easily an adult book.
- 50 Shades of Gray by E.L. James. It is not everyone’s cup of tea. It is about how a billioniere turns a sweet girl into his weekend sex partner. At the end of the series, Gray learns to trust himself and turns to his Ana.
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer—it was hard at first to understand but I stuck in there and read it.
- Messages by John Michael Hileman—A must read. It is about a person who gets messages from the unknown. He has moments to save the President. I can’t really do just by writing a small review on this book. All I know it kept me on the edge of my seat.
- Lexi’s Run by Ellison James—It is about the a young woman going out to find herself. A must READ!
- The Judging by Ellen C. Maze- It is a great read.
- Secret Santa by Kathleen Brooks—she is a great romance writer. This is one of my favorites.
- Crazy Love by Nicola Marsh—one of her great book she had written. Love the book.
I have no 10 unlike books. I love to read and write. Keep Reading and Writing!!!